These wineries graciously extend their hospitality to our service Monday through Thursday by allowing us to conduct the ceremony for your union on their beautiful grounds.
Typically, the wedding happens at the first stop of the tour, with the remainder of the tour spent enjoying the amazing vibe, and feeling the boundless love that reverberates through the group at two or three more wineries over five hours. You are welcome to stay out longer if you wish, at a reduced rate after five hours.
To remember this special occasion, you may want to join their wine club and relive the memory of an amazing day with the pull of every cork. Wine clubs start at three bottles per shipment, and ship twice a year during months when the weather is not hot.
As a thank you to the winery for hosting your special occasion, we ask that you buy a minimum of three bottles during your visit. We handle all arrangements with the winery hosting your ceremony, and the tasting stops that follow.
- Wedding participants including the bride and groom are eight people- like a San Luis Obispo County Courthouse wedding
- Included in the hourly rate:
- Immaculate limo
- Ceremony officiant
- Sparkling wine
- Plenty of bottled water, and clean tablecloths
- Pro-quality photos of the entire day sent to your email via Dropbox
- John Ziegler’s encyclopedic knowledge accumulated over 1,000 wine tours
- Deep knowledge of our Central Coast wine region- San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties
- Menu planning and logistics
- Intimate Wine Weddings take place Monday through Thursday when the crowds are minimal, and tasting rooms are excited and happy to welcome your esteemed group
- Our pristine white stretch limo transforms your wedding into an unforgettable wine tour
- Your wedding is officiant is John Ziegler- ordained and sanctioned by Universal Life Church
- Write your own vows, or John will help you frame your ceremony exactly as you would like with his many available resources
- Pro-quality photos come with your tour. The photos throughout this site and Elite Wine Tours Paso’s website are all shot by John Ziegler